IntroPop Tease adds the ‘party‘ into party band. Fresh, funky and tip top talented is only the beginning. If you are looking for a Party Band then look no further. They have played at hundreds of weddings, corporate parties, hotels and spas, birthday parties, restaurants, night clubs, golf clubs, kick offs…the list is endless.
Pop Tease‘s musician and showmanship is second to none, the sound the band generates is authentic and exciting, it has to be as the aim is to have the dance-floor packed within the first few bars of the first song in the set.
The showband is visually exciting, in every song something different happens. The costumes are glam and sophisticated and can be adapted to any theme. They teach the audience simple dance routines and backing vocals to do in the chorus’ in order that they feel part of the show. They make sure that the lighting creates mood, and the PA is a slightly higher spec than is needed so that it sounds full and rich. The singers not only have exceptional voices, but also the ability to blend and harmonise beautifully, and most importantly get an audience going. Fronting a band is paramount, it makes the difference between an audience saying, “Yes, they were good” and “They were fantastic, when can we have them back?”
When booking Pop Tease there is no undue stress, they inspire confidence, and give the show of a lifetime at the end of it – and, it’s a show to suit all budgets and occasions…
Ladies and Gentlemen, we give you Pop Tease!!
- 7 Piece Live Band; 2 x female vox, 1 x male vox, 1 x male singer/guitarist, 1 x lead guitarist, 1 x male drummer, 1 x singer/male bassist.
- 6 Piece Live Band; 2 x female vox, 1 x male singer/guitarist, 1 x lead guitarist, 1 x male drummer, 1 x singer/male bassist.
- 5 Piece Live Band; 1 x female vox, 1 x male singer/guitarist, 1 x lead guitarist, 1 x male drummer, 1 x singer/male bassist
- 4 Piece Live Band; 1 x female vox, 1 x male singer/guitarist, 1 x male drummer, 1 x singer/male bassist.
- Duo/Trubadur; 1 x female vox, 1 x male singer/guitarist. Played to custom-made backing tracks or acoustically.
- 3 x 40 minutes
- 2 x 60 minutes
- 1 x 60 mins Pop Tease, 1 x 60 mins Abba Vision (Abba Tribute Band) or 8 Tease (80s Coverband)
- 1 x 45 mins Pop Tease, 1 x 45 mins Abba Vision (Abba Tribute Band) or 8 Tease (80s Coverband)
- Special offer for Pop Tease Trubadur to perform at a Wedding Ceremony combined with a full live evening partyband.
- Special offer for Pop Tease to host an early evening music quiz with a full live evening partyband.
- Marks & Spencer HQ
- The Army
- Ellas Kitchen
- The Dorchester
- The Ritz – London
- Cambridge University
- Royal Ascot
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Gothia Towers
- Nösund Havshotell
- Plus hundreds more…!
Take a look at the 5 Piece + Pop Tease Repertoire
You can see more photos including fan photos in our Pop Tease Gallery!
- We provide our full PA, stage & dance-floor lighting for an indoor event of up to 400 people within our quote.
- We can provide free of charge, ‘dj’ disco music around our sets – this is an un-manned service. If you require a manned DJ service we can provide this for an additional fee.
- We take approximately 2 hours to complete set up and sound check.
- We require a hot meal for each member of the band as well as soft drinks.
- We require a suitable room where the band can change and store their belongings in.
For any other information please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will gladly answer all of your questions!UK – (0044)7815 309962 Sweden – (0046)07294 81399
Pop Tease always had the party people up and dancing!! I would recommend Glitter Productions for any function or occasion. They are very professional and organised, very good value for money!Donna Spencer, Marks and Spencer Head Office
As both Abba Vision and Pop Tease the band were fantastic. The dancefloor was full all night despite the age range of 2 – 72 years. I would have no hesitation in recommending them or indeed using them again.Faith Ramsey, Birthday Party
All the band were fantastic from the minute they walked in the door, they were polite, friendly, jolly and very enthusiastic. We got the impression they’d do anything to make our party a success. Loads of guests have commented what a great band they were. Our 4 children adored and worshiped them. They will be top of the list for any future parties!Sharon Perks, Private Event